The purpose of an effective corporate IT program is to deliver more value with less risk. Fewer than 1 in 10 hospice organizations are maximizing the value of IT to drive higher value while minimizing business risk related to the use of IT.
Among the ones that are you find:
- Revenue and profit that are 75 percent higher than industry peers
- Customer retention rates that are 50 percent higher than industry peers
- Business disruptions related to it that are 100 percent lower than industry peers
- Data loss or theft incidents that are 75 percent lower than industry peers
- Audit deficiencies that are 65 percent lower than industry peers
An effective corporate IT program will address all of the following areas:
- EMR or electronic medical records
- ERM or customer relations management
- Back Up
- VPN or virtual private networks
- Web site
- Office network
- Office phone systems
- Cell phones
- Support Services
- Help Desk
- Break fix
- Depot service
- Data Hosting
A corporate IT program is a set of systematic procedures instituted by an organization.
HospiceServe can help with resources to lower your risk. Contact us today to discuss IT planning.